23rd September 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?

Hello,
I am Isha and I have done Post Graduation Diploma in Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition. So I want to ask that I am legible for the PhD in Food and Nutrition program from AIIMS?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam for PG Diploma holder?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  3. Diploma in Food and Nutrition eligibility criteria?
  4. Information regarding eligibility for Ph.D in Human Nutrition from AIIMS?
  5. How can I study PhD in Food and Nutrition being a M.Sc candidate and doing research on Quality evaluation on Organic Rice?
  6. FCI books for previous question papers? which books to buy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  8. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  9. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  10. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  11. How to select a topic of research and a Guide for PhD in Food & Nutrition?
  12. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  14. How to select a Ph.D topic in food and nutrition? How much is the time and fees required for it?
  15. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  16. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  17. Procedure to do PhD in Nutrition at Indian Institute of Nutrition for M.Sc postgraduate? -- [New]
  18. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
3rd August 2017, 08:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS:

Yes, as far as my best knowledge is concerned you are certainly eligible to pursue PhD in Food and Nutrition course. There are certain categories and they are,

>> Medical Qualification

>> Nursing Qualification

>> Non Medical Qualification

As you are done with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

You must have secured minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

Click here for More Details of AIIMS PhD Eligibility
15th May 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Food and Nutrition at AIIMS for PG Diploma holder?

I want to know the eligibility of doing masters in food and nutrition ??right now I am student of BSC hons home science ??so can I do masters in food and nutrition?
26th September 2019, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I am persuing M.SC food science and nutrition. Am I eligible to do PHD in Food science and nutrition in AIIMS??
26th November 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

PG diploma in dietetics and Nutrition eligibility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?