19th July 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?

What is the age imit for the post of assistant professor, associate professor and professor in the colleges under Delhi university

28th June 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?

9th July 2015, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?

24th December 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the AICTE age rule for the assistance professor in engineering College ?
26th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I had done MBA and I want a job of assistant professor in government college how I can get that and how I will know about the job openings in government colleges
4th December 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit to apply for the post of Associate professor and Professor in the general category?
1st April 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

HI I AM JUST COMPLETED MBA(HR) AND I WANT TO DO PHD IN MY FIELD.....IS IT POSSIBLE ? AND IF YES THAN WHAT ARE INDIAN UNIVERSITY THOSE ARE GIVING CHANCE TO LEARN PHD FOR MIDIL CLASS STUDENT? AND WHAT ARE JOB THAT A CANDIDATE WILL GET AFTER IT ? AND LASTLY IS THEIR ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REGULAR OR DISTANCE MOOD....PLS SIR ANSWER
19th December 2017, 06:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The age limit for Assistant professor, associate professor and professor will be around 35 to 50 years. This age limit varies based on the state and university. Few universities keep the upper age limit as 35 years and for Assistant professor the upper age limit will be around 40 - 50 years.
12th January 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed her M.S in computer engineering what is the procedure. And all related details to become professor in govt colleges and universities in Tamil nadu If I could contact any retired professors orHODS will be nice
16th August 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

3rd March 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I AM 47 YEARS OLD, GOVT. AIDED SCHOOL TEACHER IN MATHS SINCE 17/07/2002 AT WEST BENGAL. I AM SLET AND NET QUALIFIED IN MATHEMATIACAL SCIENCES. I HAVE COMPLETED M.PHIL. IN MATHS AT VINAYAKA MISSION UNIVERSITY AND CONTINUING PH.D. IN MATHS AT BODOLAND UNIVERSITY WITH PUBLISHED 5 RESEARCH ARTICLES ON DIFFERENTIAL GEOMETRY.
CAN I GET ANY AGE RELAXATION FOR APPLY OF POST OF ASST. PROF. IN MATHS AT ANY COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY? OR IS THERE ANY UPPER AGE LIMIT FOR APPLY OF THE SAID POST.
PLEASE ANSWER OF MY QUERY THROUGH MY EMAIL ID: [email protected]
28th June 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the retirement age of professor of management?
29th June 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit for appearing wbcsc, for assistant professor post.
12th July 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit for appearing wbcsc, for assistant professor post.
22nd July 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit to be an assistant professor in Central universities of India for general category ?
26th November 2019, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the present upper age limit for applying to the posts o Associate Professor and Professor as per the UGC Regulations 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?