9th June 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Human Development) course in Calcutta University? Important dates of admission?

Can anyone of you please tell me what eligibility criteria sets for PhD admission in Human Development domain in Calcutta University? What are the important dates of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  2. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  3. Eligibility to get admission to study correspondence M.Com in Calcutta University?
  4. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  5. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  6. When the admission form of Ph.D program will be issued by Calcutta University? Eligibility to fillup this form?
  7. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do B.Ed? Admission procedure and the important dates?
  10. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  11. How to get admission in LLB course in Calcutta University after completing HS with 60% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information and important dates of admission in PhD(English) at Ranchi University?
  13. Details of B.Ed forms of IP, DU?
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Important dates of admission?
  15. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  17. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  18. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
16th June 2016, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Human Development) course in Calcutta University? Important dates of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please tell me what eligibility criteria sets for PhD admission in Human Development domain in Calcutta University? What are the important dates of admission?
Those candidates who have completed a Masters degree in Human Development from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Human Development.

There are no age criteria.

Exam date is not announced yet, but it will be announced very soon.
16th June 2016, 02:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Human Development) course in Calcutta University? Important dates of admission?

Below, I have provided the official website's link of CU, clicking on it you can get the required details on the eligibility criteria and date of the above mentioned course, kindly click on the link.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?