20th March 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Important dates of admission?

Hello Sir,
How to take admission in M.Sc(Mathematics) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Please tell me the important dates regarding admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  2. Whether JNU is best to study Geography Honours or DU? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria to study M.Com in Shri Ram College of Commerce and Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. Detailed information about PGCET to study M.Arch in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University?
  5. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  6. Will I get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University if scored 98 marks in NATA and secured 92.3% in 12th?
  7. How to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University or Delhi University for Geology honours?
  8. How to apply for M.A English in JNU, Delhi?
  9. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses?
  10. What is the fee for PG admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Mediacl college?
  11. Date of forms submission for M.Sc (Biotechnology) entrance exam for JNU?
  12. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields?
  13. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  14. List of government colleges offering D.Pharmacy courses in AP?
  15. How to take admission in Jabalpur engineering college in EC branch or Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vidhyalaya in B.Tech programme?
  16. Previous paper of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in Pt. jawaharlal nehru institute of business and management(Ujjain)? I've secured rank 970 in MP-MET
  18. Procedure to study Master of Social Work in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
9th April 2016, 09:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Important dates of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
How to take admission in M.Sc(Mathematics) course in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Please tell me the important dates regarding admission.
Sorry to say that Jawaharlal Nehru University does not offer M.Sc in Mathematics course. However, you can to pursue for any other university which offer M.Sc in Mathematics course. There are so many universities offer M.Sc in Mathematics course.

Those who are interested to pursue for M.Sc in Mathematics course must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level.

Apart from the educational qualification, an entrance test will be conducted for admission process by concerned university. Only those who qualify in the entrance exam will get admission. Some colleges also conduct interview as well.

Please, refer the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University for Further Information- www.jnu.ac.in/

Colleges Offering M.Sc in Mathematics Course:

Presidency College,Chennai
Address: Kamarajar Salai, Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600005
Phone: 044 2854 4894

Loyola College,Chennai
Address: Nungambakkam, Chennai, TN
Phone: 044 2817 8490

St.Xavier's College,Kolkata
Address: 30 Park Street / 30 mother tereasa soroni, Kolkata, West bengal 700016, India, Short St, Mullick Bazar, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Phone: 033 2287 6035

St.Stephen's College,Delhi
Address: Sudhir Bose Marg, University Enclave, New Delhi, DL 110007
Phone: 011 2766 7271

Madras Christian College,Chennai
Address: Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?