14th March 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Social Sciences) admission in Institute for Social and Economic Change

I want to do a PhD in Social Sciences course from Institute for Social and Economic Change. I don't know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to get this PhD admission in this institute. Thank you!

15th March 2021, 06:45 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Social Sciences) admission in Institute for Social and Economic Change

Eligibility to get PhD(Social Sciences) admission in Institute for Social and Economic Change is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant can also get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.
17th March 2021, 07:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Social Sciences) admission in Institute for Social and Economic Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do a PhD in Social Sciences course from Institute for Social and Economic Change. I don't know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to get this PhD admission in this institute. Thank you!
Entrance exams to study PhD course:-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

3.CSIR NET

4.GATE

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Social Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam in Commerce. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree. There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?