26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Finance & Accounting) in BITS Pilani?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Finance & Accounting course in BITS Pilani. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

27th October 2021, 11:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Finance & Accounting) in BITS Pilani?

Eligibility to study PhD(Finance & Accounting) at BITS Pilani is a you must have a MBA ,M.Phil and ME degree with atleast 60%marks from a recognized university.And you will have to give a written test .

For more information visit their website https://bits-pilani-wilp.ac.in
28th October 2021, 08:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Finance and Accounting in BITS Pilani:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Finance and Accounting in BITS Pilani is given below,

Name of the organization- BITS Pilani

Name of the course- PhD in Finance and Accounting

>> Candidates must have completed 60% or 6 CGPA or above in MBA or else Management program.

OR

>> Also candidiates having M.Phil are eligible

>> Candidates must be the working professional.
28th October 2021, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Finance & Accounting course in BITS Pilani. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.

Entrance exams for admission to study PhD(Finance and Accounting) in BITS Pilani is UGC NET.
29th October 2021, 10:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Finance and Accounting at BITS Pilani is a candidate must have passed ME/MTech/MBA/MPhil in a relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of entrance examination followed by an interview which is conducted by the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.bits-pilani.ac.in
29th October 2021, 04:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

PhD in Finance & Accounts is a minimum 3-year full-time course which can be extended to 5 years dealing with the basics of finance and accounting. Candidates holding a Masters degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized organization with 55% aggregate marks are eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?