21st September 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Information Technology) in Alliance University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get information regarding the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Information Technology) program in Alliance University. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program?

25th September 2019, 12:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Information Technology) in Alliance University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get information regarding the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Information Technology) program in Alliance University. Can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Information Technology with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Alliance University.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You must have a valid CSIR NET or UGC NET or GATE score card.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?