14th July 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Microbiology) in Barkatullah University?

Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in Microbiology from Barkatullah University. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university?

16th July 2019, 06:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Microbiology) in Barkatullah University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do PhD program in Microbiology from Barkatullah University. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university?

Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject (Microbiology) with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to study the PhD (Microbiology) in Barkatullah University. Candidates are admitted to the PhD (Microbiology) course through an Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the university. Candidates who have qualified national level test like NET / GATE and State level test like MPSLET or Teacher Fellowship holders or MPhil holders shall be exempted from appearing in the entrance test.
16th July 2019, 11:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Microbiology) in Barkatullah University;

Candidates should have a master’s degree in the related subject with at least 55% of marks (45% of marks for SC/ST/PH candidates) or an equivalent grade of M.Phil degree from any recognized university.

Candidates having minimum 7 years of experience in research/ teaching with at least five papers published are eligible for admission with at least 50% of marks at masters degree.

Candidates must have qualified an entrance test at national level and an interview conducted by university.
17th July 2019, 01:02 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to pursue PhD(Microbiology) in Barkatullah University:

1) Applicants must qualify Master degree in Microbiology or its equivalent qualification with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.

2) Applicant will be selected based on the Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the university.

3) Applicants who already qualify in the NET / GATE and State level test like MPSLET or Teacher Fellowship holders or MPhil holders can be exempted from appearing in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?