9th October 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Public Administration) in Maharishi Arvind University?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in Public Administration stream from Maharishi Arvind University. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university?

14th October 2019, 10:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Public Administration) in Maharishi Arvind University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in Public Administration stream from Maharishi Arvind University. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university?
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

3.SET
14th October 2019, 11:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Public Administration) in Maharishi Arvind University?

Ph.D. Public Administration or Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration is a Doctorate level Public Administration course. The required eligibility to pursue PhD(Public Administration) in Maharishi Arvind University is that the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respected stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration is 55%. The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Public Administration is three years.
15th October 2019, 10:22 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue PhD (Public Administration) in Maharishi Arvind University are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed Master's Degree in related stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have obtained at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination required to pursue this course.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
15th October 2019, 01:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Public Administration) in Maharishi Arvind University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Post Graduate degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored minimum 55% marks and 50% marks for SC/ST.
Admission is on the basis of entrance test conducted by MAU followed by an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?