15th August 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Service Pune?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Social Work) course, which is available in the Karve Institute of Social Service Pune? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

31st August 2019, 03:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Service Pune?

Ph.D. Social Work or Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work is a Doctorate Social Work Degree Course. The required eligibility to pursue Ph.D. (Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Service Pune is the candidate should have passed a Master degree with at least 55% from a recognized university. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like National Eligibility Test. As per my suggestion, you should score good marks in the entrance to pursue Ph.D. (Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Service Pune. The duration of the Doctor of Philosophy in Social Work is 2 years.
1st September 2019, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Social Work) in Karve Institute of Social Service Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Social Work) course, which is available in the Karve Institute of Social Service Pune? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!
If you have completed masters degree in Social Work with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Social Work. There are no age criteria.

List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course are UGC NET(JRF) and University CET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?