15th August 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Social Work) seats are available in Karve Institute of Social Service Pune?

Hi everyone, I am studying in MSW. I am interested to study PhD(Social Work) from Karve Institute of Social Service Pune. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course at this college. Please tell me asap.

31st August 2019, 02:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Social Work) seats are available in Karve Institute of Social Service Pune?

Karve Institute of Social Service Pune

The total number of Ph.D. (Social Work) seats that are available in Karve Institute of Social Service Pune is 11.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

18, Hillside, Karvenagar
Pune, Maharashtra 411052, India
1st September 2019, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Social Work) seats are available in Karve Institute of Social Service Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am studying in MSW. I am interested to study PhD(Social Work) from Karve Institute of Social Service Pune. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course at this college. Please tell me asap.
There are six seats are available for PhD course in Social Work. Those candidates who have UGC NET JRF score card are eligible for Ph.D course in Social Work.

Gen-3
SC-1
ST-1
OBC-1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?