28th November 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PhD(Economics) admission in Bhupal Nobles University?

Hello, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bhupal Nobles University for studying PhD(Economics) course. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission?

29th November 2019, 04:18 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Economics) admission in Bhupal Nobles University?

Eligibility to secure PhD(Economics) admission in Bhupal Nobles University:-

Mode - full time

Duration - 3 years

Eligibility - the candidate should have passed post graduation in arts stream with meaning of 55% from the recognised University.
29th November 2019, 09:47 PM
@gree

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Economics) admission in Bhupal Nobles University?

The candidate should have passed Post Graduation in Arts stream (minimum 55%) from the recognized university.
Medium: English/hindi
30th November 2019, 07:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Ph.D. in Economics or Doctor of Philosophy in Economics is a Doctorate Economics course. The required eligibility to secure Ph.D. (Economics) admission in Bhupal Nobles University is that the candidate should have passed a Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the Master's degree course to get admission to the Doctor of Philosophy in Economics is 55%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of Interview, Entrance examination and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Economics is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?