29th November 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure PhD(Hindi) admission in North Maharashtra University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the requirements for securing admission in North Maharashtra University to pursue a PhD in Hindi course. I want to get admission in this university for this PhD course. Please tell me about the requirements asap.

30th November 2019, 07:34 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Hindi) admission in North Maharashtra University?

** Ph.D. Hindi or Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi is a Doctorate Hindi language course.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi course, the candidate should have passed a Post Graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The candidate should have to score at least 55% marks in your post-graduation course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Hindi.

** Also, you have to score good marks in the entrance examination as well as in the Interview.

** For the application process, you should visit the official website of the North Maharashtra University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?