16th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Basic and Applied Science) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Basic and Applied Science in Jamia Millia Islamia? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

20th July 2019, 11:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Basic and Applied Science) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Jamia Millia Islamia offers Ph.D.(Applied Science & Humanities). In order to enroll in Ph.D.(Applied Science & Humanities), candidates must have obtained a master's degree in the relevant field with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade (50% for ST/SC/PH candidates) from any recognized university.
Admission is done on the basis of Ph.D. Admission Test and Interview. Candidates have to secure at least 50% marks each in both Ph.D. Admission Test and Interview.

Candidates can find details on;
https://www.jmi.ac.in/Appliedscience...Humanities-417
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?