13th May 2019, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Goa University?

Hi Sir, I want to study PhD(Botany) in Goa University. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

16th May 2019, 06:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Goa University?

Eligibility to study PhD botany in Goa University-

The candidate must have completed Masters course in botany from a recognised university with at least 55% marks.

For any other information you can contact the given below phone number.

918 6696 09005, 91 832 245 1097.
16th May 2019, 06:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to study PhD Botany in Goa University, the candidate must have completed Master of Science in Botany from a recognised University with at least 55% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC / ST students.

The candidates have to qualify the entrance test that is conducted by the University, however those who have already qualified in the exam such as CSIR UGC NET / SET/SLET exempted from appearing in the University entrance test.
17th May 2019, 12:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the eligibility criteria to study PhD in Botany at Goa University.

Eligibility:-
------------
You must have passed M. Sc. in Botany with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University or institute to be eligible for the course.

It is a 3 years duration course.
17th May 2019, 04:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Goa University;

The applicant must have obtained a Master’s degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of ST/SC/PwD candidates) from any recognized university.

The applicant must have to qualify an entrance test and interview conducted by university.
CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ GATE/ SLET/ JRF/ ICMR or ICAR qualified candidates are exempted from the entrance test. They have to appear in the interview round only.

Official website of university;
https://www.unigoa.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?