13th May 2019, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Central University of Punjab for studying PhD program in Chemical Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this college.

16th May 2019, 06:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?

In order to pursue PhD in chemical science of chemistry in Central University of Punjab you have to appear in entrance test known as CUCET.

Official website: www.cup.edu.in
16th May 2019, 06:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?

CUCET is the entrance exam that is conducted by Central University of Punjab to give admission to students in PhD course and this entrance exam is generally conducted in the month of July every year.
17th May 2019, 03:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Central University of Punjab, you will need to have appear in the national level examination* CUCET. It is a combined entrance test, run by the ten central universities jointly across the country. However those who have qualified*UGC-NET*JRF are exempted from the entrance test. Such candidates can appear in the interview directly.
17th May 2019, 05:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test
(CUCET-2019) and get secure marks for appearing in the interview for admission of PhD in Chemical Sciences at Central University of Punjab.

If you are UGC NET/JRF candidates then you are exempted from CUCET written exam but you have to apply for CUCET and pay the fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?