19th May 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in JNIAS-Secunderabad?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Civil Engineering) from JNIAS-Secunderabad. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

23rd May 2019, 09:13 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in JNIAS-Secunderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Civil Engineering) from JNIAS-Secunderabad. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!
Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in JNIAS-Secunderabad:

- Applicants must complete their PG degree with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subjects and 50% marks (for SC/ST candidates).

- Applicants who have completed PG degree in any other subject with 5 years of experience in managerial capacity are also eligible

- Applicants who completed their MBA can also eligible to apply.

Official website -> https://jntuh.ac.in/
23rd May 2019, 05:01 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Civil Engineering) in JNIAS-Secunderabad:-

B.Tech/ M.Tech in any branch of engineering/ Bio technology and Interdisciplinary areas.
B.Tech/ M.Tech degree in Civil Engineering.
23rd May 2019, 06:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a masters degree in civil engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. Those who belong to reserved category can claim 5% marks relaxation. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the written exam and interview. You need to apply for admission when there is a notification by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?