6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Central University of Kerala for studying PhD in Comparative Indian Literature course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  4. How many PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) seats are available in Central University of Kerala?
  5. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing BA in English Literature?
  6. Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature
  7. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  8. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?
  9. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  10. Eligibility to do PhD in Comparative Literature in Central University of Punjab? Date of admission?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma(Tagore Literature) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  12. Best institutions to study B.Pharma at Malappuram & Kozhikode district of Kerala? Can I apply to get any scholarship of Kerala and Central Government?
  13. Eligibility to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  15. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  16. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  17. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
15th September 2019, 02:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?

The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Indian Literature is three years. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala is that the candidate should have passed Post Graduation course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Indian Literature is 55%. Also, you have to score in the entrance to study Ph.D. (Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?