8th December 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Ahmedabad University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) from Ahmedabad University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

10th December 2019, 12:02 PM
Vismithagowda

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Ahmedabad University?

PhD in computer science and engineering is a course of 3 year which is certification for doctorate.
Eligibility to study PhD in computer science and engineering is 55 percentage in M.Phil or equivalent streams like BE, B.tech ,ME, M.tech , M.Sc in computer science or mathematics, information technology, information and communication technology, electrical engineering, electronics and computer engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering or other equivalent courses.
10th December 2019, 09:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Ahmedabad University?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for PhD in Computer Science and Engineering program in Ahmedabad University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this PhD in Computer Science and Engineering program is,

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech or M.Sc with minimum 55% marks in the below mentioned streams to be eligible.
@ Computer Science or
@ Mathematics or
@ Information Technology or
@ Electrical Engineering or
@ Information and Communication Technology or
@ Computer Engineering or
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Instrumentation Engineering or
@ Any other degree

Click here for more detailed information
11th December 2019, 05:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Ahmedabad University?

Eligibility to study PhD (Computer Science and Engineering) at Ahmedabad University is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc with a minimum of 55% marks.

2. It is a 3-year programme.

3. Candidate should be a citizen of India.

4. There is no age limit to pursue this course.

You may visit the website www.ahduni.edu.in for more information.

Phone: 079 6191 1200

Address: AES Bg.No-2, Commerce Six Rd, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?