19th November 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Corporate Secretaryship course in Dhanraj Baid Jain College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this college for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

30th September 2019, 12:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?

Doctor of Philosophy in Corporate Secretaryship is a doctorate level course. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Corporate Secretaryship) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College is that the applicants should have passed Master degree in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Corporate Secretaryship is 60% for open and 55% for SC/ST category candidate. The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Corporate Secretaryship is three years.

SELECTION PROCESS

1. Entrance examination

2. Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?