11th November 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in University of Agricultural Science, Dharwad?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about PhD course. What is all about this course. As I am now studying in BSc 1st year and I have got Home Science Honours so in future if I want to do PhD in Family Resource Management in University of Agricultural Science, Dharwad then can I eligible? What qualification is necessary for PhD course?

30th September 2019, 12:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in University of Agricultural Science, Dharwad?

Doctor of Philosophy in Family Resource Management is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Family Resource Management is three years.

The qualification required to study Ph.D. (Family Resource Management) in University of Agricultural Science, Dharwad is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the master degree to study Ph.D. (Family Resource Management) in University of Agricultural Science, Dharwad is 60%.

SELECTION PROCESS: Entrance examination and Perosnal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?