19th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Entrepreneurship) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Entrepreneurship) from Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

30th June 2019, 12:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Entrepreneurship) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam?

The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Entrepreneurship) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam is the applicants should have passed master degree in the respective field with at least 50% from a recognized university. The candidate has to appear in the entrance and personal interview to study Ph.D. (Entrepreneurship) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?