14th October 2020, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Hi Sir, I want to study for a PhD(Environmental Science) in TERI School of Advanced Studies. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

15th October 2020, 05:13 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in TERI School of Advanced Studies is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Post Graduation or BTech with minimum 8 CGPA on scale of 10 CGPA or 75% to be eligible for this course.
17th October 2020, 06:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Science) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

The eligibility to study PhD in Environmental Science at TERI School of Advanced Studies is a candidate must have passed Masters degree or MPhil in a relevant field or equivalent from a recognized university and there is no age bar. Admission selection will be on the basis of personal interview and candidate will be shortlisted for the interview on the score obtained in the qualifying examination.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.terisas.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?