28th September 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Geology) in MG Science Institute Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Geology course in MG Science Institute Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

1st October 2019, 09:10 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Geology) in MG Science Institute Ahmedabad?

Eligibility to study PhD (Geology) in MG Science Institute, Ahmedabad are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Post-graduation in the relevant stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
Candidate may have to qualify entrance examination required for this course.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
1st October 2019, 11:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Geology) in MG Science Institute Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Geology course in MG Science Institute Ahmedabad. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Candidates who have completed masters degree in Geology from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Geology. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.CET (Depends on University)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?