29th March 2015, 05:07 PM
GEETHU R BAL

Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?

DEAR SIR/MAM
I am Geethu R Bal, completed my PG in Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering. I have applied for PhD entrance exam in AIIMS. So kindly give the syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance of AIIMS. And also tell me about the preparation tips for cracking this entrance?

20th January 2017, 09:04 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Post Re: Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?

As you want to know Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam here, I am going to tell you the same-

Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD Entrance exam-

>>Cell membrane, cell organelles
>>Cellular organization
>>Three dimensional interpretation
>>Fixation and preservationsof human body.
>>Methods of chromosome preparation,
>>Molecular Screening
>>Cancer Genetics
>>General and systemic embryology
>>Autosomal
>>Sex chromosomal patterns of inheritance
>>Nucleus – nuclear envelope
>>Human Chromosomes

I am providing you some of the best tips for the preparation of AIIMS PhD entrance exam are given below-

>>Manage your time properly.

>>You must learn & understand the real concept of a subject & which all types of question shall be given more importance.

>>Divide the time for each section.

>>Time management could be more efficient if mock test papers are solved on regular basis.

>>Be focus and determined.
30th June 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?

Dear sir/mam, i am Deepa, completed my graduation in biotechnology and pg in forensic Science. Am I eligible for phd in biotechnology.
20th September 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?

Please give me details sllybus and tips to prepare for AIMS Microbiology entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?