25th August 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Delhi Technological University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Information Technology) from Delhi Technological University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this college. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

29th August 2019, 03:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Delhi Technological University?

Eligibility to study PhD (Information Technology) in Delhi Technological University are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their M.Tech/ M.E in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology, Electronics and Communications from a recognised University.
OR,
Candidate must have completed MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics and Electronics from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
There is no age limit to study this course.
30th August 2019, 01:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Delhi Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Information Technology) from Delhi Technological University. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this college. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!
Those candidates who have UGC NET JRF score card are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree in Information Technology with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Information Technology from Delhi Technological University. There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?