31st December 2018, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in CUSAT-Kochi?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) from CUSAT-Kochi. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

5th January 2019, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in CUSAT-Kochi?

You need to have a masters degree in the same stream, with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. This is the basic qualification for admission in Ph.D course.

If you fulfill the basic qualification, then you need to clear the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
6th January 2019, 04:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in CUSAT-Kochi?

Eligibility to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in CUSAT-Kochi are as follows.

Applicant must hold a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (10% relaxation for SC/ST candidate) in the qualifying examination, or a CGPA of 6.0/10 or an equivalent grade in similar scales from any recognized University.

Candidates must have qualified Departmental Admission Test (DAT) with minimum 50% marks in only the written examination to be eligible to be ranked* for admission.*Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are given a concession of 5% marks in the written examination of the DAT.*

Candidates who possess national/state research fellowship with valid scores are exempted from written test.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.cusat.ac.in/phdprogram.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?