31st December 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Telugu) in Presidency College, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Telugu) from Presidency College, Chennai. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

5th January 2019, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Telugu) in Presidency College, Chennai?

You need to have a masters degree in Telugu subject, with at least 55% marks from a recognized university in India. In case of reserved category, there is relaxation of 5% marks.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
6th January 2019, 03:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Telugu) in Presidency College, Chennai?

Eligibility to study PhD(Telugu) in Presidency College, Chennai :

Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in the relevant field with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from any recognized university to be eligible.
or
Candidates must hold a M.Phil Degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 – point scale in the M.Phil. Program coursework to be eligible.

Candidates must have qualified Ph.D. Entrance Test with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?