24th January 2019, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Management) for MBA(Marketing and HR) postgraduate?

Hi, I am done with my MBA in Marketing and HR course. I did my MBA from Osmania University. I want to do PhD in Management. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study PhD with this specialization.

31st January 2019, 02:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Management) for MBA(Marketing and HR) postgraduate?

Eligibility to study PhD(Management) for MBA(Marketing and HR) postgraduate are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Post-Graduation in that particular specialization from a recognized university.
It means Post-Graduation in Marketing and HR then you are eligible to pursue PhD in Marketing and HR only.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Post-Graduation.
No any particular age limit required.
31st January 2019, 02:49 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Management) for MBA(Marketing and HR) postgraduate?

Eligibility to study PhD(Management) are mentioned below:-
Aspirants must be a holder of Master’s degree in that particular specialization with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.

If you are interested to pursue PhD program in Management then it is compulsory to have completed Master's degree in Management.
31st January 2019, 07:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study PhD (Management) for MBA (Marketing and HR) postgraduate are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed their post-graduation in relevant subject from a recognised university.
Candidate must have secured at least 50% aggregate in post-graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?