please tell me what the syllabus
of slet in english literature in
andhra pradesh for this year
please give me answer immediately

10th March 2015, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: English Literature Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh SLET

The entire syllabus of English Literature has been attached for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment below to get a deeper insight and the detailed syllabus. Prepare well for the exam and aim to deliver your best to score good marks in the exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf English_Literature_Syllabus.pdf(137.4 KB, 89 views)
12th January 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: English Literature Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh SLET

How to prepare for NET English literature exam. Please give suggestions from where to start and how to start.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?