11th January 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D? Am I eligible to do if I am studying B.A and complete M.A after?

What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D? Am I eligible to do if I am studying B.A and complete M.A after? Can you please give me the complete eligibility criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

12th January 2016, 12:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D? Am I eligible to do if I am studying B.A and complete M.A after?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D? Am I eligible to do if I am studying B.A and complete M.A after? Can you please give me the complete eligibility criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!
You have completed M.A degree so you are eligible for Ph.D course. But you have fulfill below given criteria.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
12th January 2016, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D? Am I eligible to do if I am studying B.A and complete M.A after?

The minimum qualification for you will be M.A degree with at least 55% marks for PH.D entrance exam. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the institute or university.

If you can qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF then you will be exempted from any other PH.D entrance exam and only interview stage will be there for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?