27th December 2020, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Gulbarga University? Cutoff score to secure admission?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can pursue a PhD program in the specialization of Political Science which is available in Gulbarga University. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

28th December 2020, 11:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Gulbarga University? Cutoff score to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Political Science at Gulbarga University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the university followed by personal interview and past academic performance. The candidate who has already passed NET/SLET/GATE/JRF/MPhil will be exempted from the entrance test. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree or MPhil with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is https://gug.ac.in/
28th December 2020, 03:17 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Gulbarga University? Cutoff score to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Gulbarga University.

==Admissions is based on Entrance exam followed by GATE exam/SLET/JRF etc.

==Cutoff score depend on no of students appeared in the exam

For more information and updates go the link below
https://gug.ac.in/.
28th December 2020, 06:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Gulbarga University----

The selection of the candidate is done on the basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance exam that is conducted by the University.

The entrance test shall consists of 100 MCQ carrying one mark each and no negative marking for wrong answers.

Merit list is prepared by the chairperson of the department by taking 50% marks from the PG course and 50% of marks from the entrance test.

The successful candidates are called for an interview organised by University.

--- Exemption from entrance test---

An aggregate of 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in UGC 7 point scale as per UGC guidelines.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
http://www.gug.ac.in
28th December 2020, 10:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Gulbarga University:-

Must be qualified in JRF Fellowship / UGC , NET / JRF, SLET, GATE, UGC - SCIR - NET/JRF, Teachef Fellowship and Research Fellowship from Central and state government organised by University.
28th December 2020, 11:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Entrance exam available to pursue PhD(Political Science) in Gulbarga University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant must hold Master’s degree or M.Phil degree with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?