2nd June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Astronomy in Osmania University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study M.A.(English) in Osmania University being a graduate of IGNOU?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  3. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Osmania University? -- [New]
  6. When is the B.Com (hons) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  8. Osmania University B.Com honours entrance exam preparation books?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study B.Com LLB course at University College of Law, Osmania University? Do they conduct entrance exam all over India?
  10. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  11. Can I get admission to study 3 years LLB course in Osmania University if secured 825 rank in entrance exam being a SC candidate?
  12. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Com course of Osmania University?
  13. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil from Osmania university?
  14. Can I get a seat with 84 rank in OUCET 2016? How many seats are available in OU campus?
  15. List of reference books for Osmania University MA Economics entrance exam
  16. Is there any entrance exam conducted for M.Sc Forensic Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry in Osmania University?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in Osmania University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  18. What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?
5th June 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Astronomy in Osmania University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to clear the PhD Eligibility Test to study PhD Astronomy in Osmania University. Those who are qualified NET/APSET/JEST/GATE/GPAT/MPhil are exempted from the PhD Eligibility Test at Osmania University. Candidates have to clear the interview also for the admission to do a PhD in Astronomy at Osmania University. Candidates with an MSc/MPhil in Physics / Astronomy / Mathematics / Astrophysics with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD in Astronomy in Osmania University. Osmania University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?