14th January 2023, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Central Institute of Psychiatry for studying PhD program in Clinical Psychology. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

15th January 2023, 06:58 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

The total number of seats available in Central Institute of Psychiatry for PhD (Clinical Psychology) is 4.
The admission is through online entrance test consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions to be answered in 60 minutes.

You can refer for the other details here:-https://cipranchi.nic.in/cipadmin/notice
15th January 2023, 09:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

CSIR UGC NET, UGC NET, IIT JAM, NPAT are the top PhD entrance exams. If a candidate wishes to pursue PhD in Engineering and Technology then they must possess a valid GATE score. CSIR UGC NET is the national level PhD entrance exam conducted twice a year.
15th January 2023, 10:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Central Institute of Psychiatry is given below:-

There is an entrance test conducted by the Central Institute of Psychiatry for the admission to study PhD in clinical psychology course .

The entrance test consist of hundred multi choice questions to be answered in 60 minutes.

Candidates are selected for the phd in clinical psychology course on the basis of their performance in entrance test, interview and practical.
18th January 2023, 01:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

CIP Ranchi entrance exam has been announced and will be held on 19/2/2023.
The exam is in written mode . The duration of exam is 60 minutes.
It's being conducted in english language.
The question paper will have questions of MA/MSc standard.
The selection of candidate will be based on performance in entrance exam and interview.
Those who have completed M.phil ( clinical Psychology/medical and social psycology) from a recognised board are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?