15th April 2022, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Chaudhary Devi Lal University for studying PhD program in Commerce. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

15th April 2022, 05:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

Is entrance exam available to study Ph.D. (Commerce) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

You need to qualify for the entrance test at the university for PhD commerce course in Chaudhary Devi Lal University.

You should have completed post graduation in relevant field from any university.
15th April 2022, 07:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study PhD in Commerce at Chaudhary Devi Lal University. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in the general aptitude test and subject competency followed by a personal interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a score of 60% marks in aggregate or a CGPA of 6.0 on a 10-point scale from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cdlu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?