23rd March 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 06:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University are as follows:-
JRF- GATE
GATE
SET
1st April 2019, 01:42 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

The entrance exam available to get admission for PhD course at Dr. BR Ambedkar University is known as APRCET.. It is the common entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur. The qualified students are required to attend interview at the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?