2nd August 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to join Sanjay Ghodawat University for studying PhD program in English Literature. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  4. How many PhD(English Literature) seats are available in Sanjay Ghodawat University?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MPhil(English Literature) for MA(English) student of Jadavpur University?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in English and Foreign Languages University?
  7. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  8. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala? -- [New]
  10. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  11. Entrance exam to do PhD in English Literature in University of Nottingham with scholarship?
  12. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate?
  14. Can i appear for Ph.d entrance exam in calicut university after completing M.A in English Literature from Mahatma Gandhi University
  15. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarships available to do Master's in Literature in UK/USA for a graduate of Egerton University, Kenya?
  17. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam? List of universities for admission?
  18. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
2nd July 2022, 12:19 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?

The entrance exam is UGC-NET, UGC CSIR NET and GATE to study PhD English Literature.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can study PhD English Literature.
2nd July 2022, 04:44 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University?

Yes, you have to give entrance exam to study PhD English Literature at Sanjay Ghodawat University.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can study PhD English Literature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?