20th June 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(English) in Royal Global University?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD(English) in Royal Global University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

22nd June 2019, 05:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(English) in Royal Global University?

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in English in Royal Global University:

The detailed information about the entrance examination available to pursue PhD in English in Royal Global University is given below.

Name of the College - Royal Global University

Name of the Course - PhD in English

>> Yes, there is an entrance test conducted by Royal Global University followed by the further screening process as decided by the University Research Committee (URC).

>> And candidates who have qualified M.Phil in the concerned stream with minimum 55% marks or qualified in SLET or SET or NET Examination will be exempted from the entrance test conducted by RGU.
22nd June 2019, 05:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(English) in Royal Global University?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in English at Royal Global University. An entrance test is conducted by the university followed by the screening process. The other eligibility is the candidate must have done MPhil in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rgu.ac
22nd June 2019, 07:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Royal Global University conducts its own entrance test which is followed by screening process as decided by University research committee.
However the candidates who have already done M.Phil with at least 55% marks or cleared NET/SLET are exempted from entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?