20th June 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Architecture) in NIT-Calicut?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MArch. After completing my MArch, I want to do PhD in Architecture. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Architecture) in NIT-Calicut? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd June 2019, 05:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Architecture) in NIT-Calicut?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Architecture in NIT Calicut:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Architecture in NIT Calicut is given below.

Name of the Organization - NIT Calicut

Name of the Course - PhD in Architecture

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in Design/ Architecture/ Technology/ Engineering or Planning or its equivalent from a recognized university or college with minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5/10) and for SC/ST candidates minimum 55% marks (CGPA 6/10).

>> You must possess minimum 60% marks or its equivalent both in Bachelor's and Master's Degree and for SC/ ST candidates 55% or equivalent course.

Click here for more detailed information - Please refer 3rd page of the notification
22nd June 2019, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Architecture) in NIT-Calicut?

Eligibility to study PhD(Architecture) in NIT-Calicut are given below;

You should be below 50 years of age.

You must have obtained a Master's degree in Architecture/ Design/ Planning/ Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university.

You must have obtained minimum 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA in bachelor's degree from any recognized university.

You must have qualified written test and/or interview conducted by the respective Deportment/School.

You can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
http://www.nitc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?