2nd June 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in SPA-Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Environmental Planning from SPA-Delhi. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

6th June 2019, 12:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in SPA-Delhi?

There is no entrance examination to study PhD in Environmental Planning at SPA (School of Planning and Architecture), Delhi. The eligibility criteria for this course is that candidate must have done master's degree with a minimum of 55% marks in any discipline plus 10 years experience in teaching,research.

Admission will be done on the basis of merit based. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.spa.ac.in.
6th June 2019, 02:08 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in SPA-Delhi?

Entrance examination available to study Ph.D (Environmental Planning) in SPA - Delhi are as follows:-
NET
PET
SET
SLET
DET
JNU Ph.D Entrance Test
6th June 2019, 02:44 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in SPA-Delhi is Common entrance test conducted by the School of Planning and Architecture
-Delhi.

You must have a bachelors degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university along with possessing a valid score card of Common entrance test.

The allotment of the seats would be done on the basis of merit list which would be based on the marks gained in qualifying examination.

You can visit the website http://spa.ac.in/Home.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?