2nd June 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in SPA-Delhi?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Environmental Planning program in SPA-Delhi. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

6th June 2019, 12:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in SPA-Delhi?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Environmental Planning at SPA (School of Planning and Architecture), Delhi is given below.

==> Candidate can download the application form from the university website www.spa.ac.in.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Submit the application form with an application fees of Rs.1500 by demand draft in favour of School of Planning and Architecture payable at Delhi.

==> Candidate must have done master's degree or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks.

==> Admission will be on the basis of merit based.

I am also giving you the university contact details.

Address - School of Planning and Architecture
4-Block-B, Indraprashtha Estate, New Delhi- 110002
Phone - +91-011-23702375/23702376
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.spa.ac.in
6th June 2019, 02:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in SPA-Delhi?

The admissions to to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in SPA-Delhi would be done on the basis of merit list which would be based on the marks gained in qualifying examination.

The Entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Planning) in SPA-Delhi is Common entrance test conducted by the School of Planning and Architecture
-Delhi.

You must have a bachelors degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university along with possessing a valid score card of Common entrance test.

The allotment of the seats would be done on the basis of merit list which would be based on the marks gained in qualifying examination.

You can visit the website http://spa.ac.in/Home.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?