20th October 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Forestry course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

23rd October 2018, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure admission in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Forestry course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Entrance Examination and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates should score at least 35% marks in the Entrance Examination to pursue a PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavisyalaya. Candidates with consistently good academic records with Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forest Science with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized university preceded by Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forest Science under 10+2+4 or 10+1+4 or 11+4 pattern are eligible to study PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Krishi Vishwavidyalaya.
23rd October 2018, 01:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Entrance Examination and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates should score at least 35% marks in the Entrance Examination to pursue a PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavisyalaya. Candidates with consistently good academic records with Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forest Science with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized university preceded by Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forest Science under 10+2+4 or 10+1+4 or 11+4 pattern are eligible to study PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Krishi Vishwavidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?