20th October 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Forestry course in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

23rd October 2018, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Forestry course in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Those candidates who have consistently good academic records with Master’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forest Science with at least 65% marks or equivalent grade from any recognized university preceded by Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Forest Science under 10+2+4 or 10+1+4 or 11+4 pattern are eligible to study PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates who have obtained three years Bachelor degree are not eligible for the PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. They have to appear for the Entrance Examination and Interview conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD (Forestry) in Uttar Krishi Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?