5th May 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Resource) in Amity University-Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I want to join Amity University-Mumbai for studying PhD(Human Resource). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

11th May 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Resource) in Amity University-Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Amity University-Mumbai for studying PhD(Human Resource). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Amity University – Mumbai conducts an entrance examination in the name of PhD Entrance Test and Interview for joining the PhD in Management (HR) program. Those candidates who have passed a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade are eligible to apply for joining the PhD in Management (HR) in Amity University-Mumbai. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?