5th May 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Haryana?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil. After completing my MPhil, I want to do PhD in Political Science. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Management Studies) in Central University of Haryana?

11th May 2019, 01:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a student of MPhil. After completing my MPhil, I want to do PhD in Political Science. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Management Studies) in Central University of Haryana?

Eligibility to pursue a PhD (Political Science) in the Central University of Haryana is given below:

Candidates with a Master’s Degree or professional degree declared equivalent to master’s degree with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC / ST / OBC – Non Creamy Layer / Differently abled) or its equivalent grade from a recognized university

Central University of Haryana website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?