11th April 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Osmania University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Library & Information Science from Osmania University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

14th April 2019, 05:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Library & Information Science from Osmania University. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to appear for the PhD Eligibility Test in the subject in which they wish to pursue PhD for the admission to study PhD (Library & Information Science) in the Osmania University. Those candidates who have qualified NET / SET / JEST / GATE / MPhil degree through regular mode are exempted from appearing in the PhD Eligibility Test. Those candidates who have obtained a master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study, the PhD (Library & Information Science) in the Osmania University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?