27th December 2020, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth for pursuing PhD in Applied Psychology course? Please tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

28th December 2020, 09:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Applied Psychology at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in admission test of CVV-PAT (Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth PhD Admission Test) followed by an interview. The candidate who has already qualified UGC-NET/JRF/SLET will be exempted from the admission test. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cvv.ac.in
29th December 2020, 12:20 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth is as follows.

Applicant can admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Applicant have to appear in interview for final selection.

Applicant must have completed master degree with minimum aggregate of 50% to get admission.

I'm giving you link of official website.
https://www.cvv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?