27th December 2020, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth?

Dear friends, I am interested to pursue a PhD in Applied Psychology course from Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth. I want to know about the procedure of how I can get admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know asap.

28th December 2020, 09:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Applied Psychology at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in admission test of CVV-PAT (Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth PhD Admission Test) followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.cvv.ac.in by clicking on admission tab and then Apply Now option. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
29th December 2020, 12:18 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth?

Procedure to get a PhD(Applied Psychology) admission in Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth is as follows.

Applicant will get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant submitted application through official website-

https://www.cvv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?