23rd February 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Management?

Hello Friends,
I have done MBA in Finance. I want to do PhD in Management. Can you tell me what entrance exam I have to appear? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. List of institutes which conduct PhD entrance exam in HRM stream in India?
  3. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  4. Whether I will have to appear in any entrance exam for admission in PhD Human Resource Management? Name of educational institutions?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Accountancy? Total expenses of studying PhD?
  7. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  8. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  9. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  10. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  13. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  14. Datesheets of PhD entrance exams for Management course?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  16. How to do Ph.D in HR management?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Procedure and requirements to apply in NIPER PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
14th March 2016, 08:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Management?

You need to appear for the UGC-NET Examination or the Entrance Examination for the University where you seek admission for the course of PhD.
These are the options that you have among Entrance Examinations in which you can appear for the course of PhD in Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?