28th January 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Art Conservation) program in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, I am interested in pursuing a PhD(Art Conservation) program in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology. So kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for pursuing this PhD program in this institute? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score as well for securing admission.

30th January 2021, 01:37 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Art Conservation) program in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Art Conservation) program in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

http://nmi.gov.in/
30th January 2021, 08:01 PM
My true support

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Art Conservation) program in National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue PhD( Art Conservation) program in National Museum Institute of History of Art,Conservation and Museology are;

## Entrance exam is conducted by the university itself and interview after passing.

## Cutoff Score required to secure Admssion is 75 percentile.

For more information and updates go through the official website
http://nmi.gov.in/indexe.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?